Full-Spectrum Real Estate Lawyers in Colorado
From lease or sale to zoning and homeowners association, Mulliken Weiner Berg & Jolivet P.C. can help
Mulliken Weiner Berg & Jolivet P.C. provides a full range of real estate legal services for property owners, developers, homeowners associations and commercial lenders to assist you in overcoming any potential hurdles to closing the deal. We offer both transactional — zoning, development, financing, sales, purchase, redevelopment and leasing — as well as litigation support to our clients.
Our Real Estate practitioners regularly assist clients before zoning and planning commissions, advise on construction disputes and settlements, drafted proposed ordinances for a variety of development interests and projects, and have structured multiple purchase and sale arrangements, among other opportunities.
Support for your real estate needs
Mulliken Weiner Berg & Jolivet P.C. offers a wide array of real estate legal services, including:
- Zoning and land use: Our lawyers manage legal issues surrounding regulatory compliance and zoning issues in the local, county and state arenas, including zoning and rezoning, subdivision approvals, permit applications, challenges to ordinances and appeals.
- Sales and leases: We represent clients in all stages of a transaction, such as land sales, property sales, sale-leaseback agreements, purchase options, commercial and residential leases and development issues.
- Title and insurance: Mulliken Law attorneys guide clients through real estate appraisals, feasibility studies, title review and title insurance and understanding survey reports.
- Litigation: Our litigation team can assist with dispute resolution ranging from enforcement of sale and purchase contracts, easement rights and title issues to commercial real estate disputes, restrictive covenants and eminent domain issues.
- Contracts: Our attorneys draft, prepare and review a wide range of agreements, including 1031 exchanges, promissory notes, restrictive covenants, licenses, easements and tenancy-in-common agreements.
Specific industry support
Colorado is booming with business — and with a growing state has come an influx of new construction, including condominiums, retail, hospitality and office buildings. At Mulliken Law:
- We help homeowners and condominium associations in the development of documentation, bylaws and enforcement of unit owner agreements, as well as advise in ongoing management and environmental issues as they arise.
- Retail and hospitality developers look to us to sell and buy properties, lease space, negotiate reciprocal easements and pursue tax and zoning benefits.
- Developers of office buildings and complexes rely on our assistance in negotiating lease agreements, obtaining zoning approvals and construction permits, and managing/operating complexes
In essence, no matter what your real estate need might be, Mulliken Weiner Berg & Jolivet P.C. can answer the call.
Contact the real estate lawyers at Mulliken Weiner Berg & Jolivet P.C.
Mulliken Weiner Berg & Jolivet P.C. offers a full spectrum of real estate services to a wide range of clients. Our offices are located in downtown Colorado Springs, Colorado, close to the El Paso County Courthouse and easily accessible by Mountain Metro Transit and private transportation. To discuss how Mulliken Law can meet your needs and find solutions, please contact us by telephone at 719-635-8750 or contact us online.