Managing Complex Business Disputes for Small and Medium Enterprises in Colorado
Providing effective solutions and strategy for commercial litigation
For more than 20 years, Mulliken Weiner Berg & Jolivet P.C. has offered premier litigation and dispute counsel for small and medium businesses throughout Colorado from our offices in Colorado Springs. Our clients work with us to develop solutions for complex litigation from the local courthouse to federal district and appeals courts. With our award-winning history and having been recognized by businesses, media and our clients across the state, we provide a range of dispute resolution, risk management and litigation practices to ensure that our clients achieve excellent results within the constraints of ever-shrinking litigation budgets.
An approach based on our clients' needs
We understand how important your business is to you. That's why we are dedicated to giving you the prompt and effective legal representation you need, discussing probable outcomes, developing creative strategies for litigation and determining the necessary resources needed for each. If the situation requires — and the parties are open to alternative solutions — we seek appropriate opportunities for mediation and other alternative dispute resolution processes.
Hallmarks of our service include:
- Personalized attention. Our success is based upon delivering the most effective legal support to you. We accomplish this by gathering facts, determining appropriate strategic remedies and implementing plans designed to bring about successful results.
- Team approach. We’ve built a diverse and talented team of highly skilled attorneys to meet the varied business-related legal needs of our clients.
- Accessibility. Our team is always available to listen to your concerns and answer your questions.
- Dependability. We provide prompt, practical and effective solutions, so you can focus on your business goals.
- Effective representation in resolution of business disputes. Although we can never say that past results are an indication of future success, we are proud of our history of success and wins in the courtroom a $6,875,000 judgment in a misappropriation of commercial values and breach of fiduciary duty case tried by Murray Weiner in the El Paso County District Court in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Commercial Trial Attorneys you can depend on — Mulliken Weiner Berg & Jolivet P.C.
Mulliken Weiner Berg & Jolivet P.C. provides comprehensive legal services to local and regional businesses throughout Colorado. Our office is conveniently located next to the El Paso County Courthouse and is easily accessible by mass transit or car (parking validation available). To schedule an appointment, call us at 719.635.8750 or, if you prefer, contact us online.