contact_mailJanet K. Williams
Ms. Williams is of counsel to the firm and practices in the areas of business law, real estate, and estate planning and probate. She graduated first in her class from the University of Denver College of Law in 1989 and was a member of the Order of St. Ives, an academic honor society. She earned her undergraduate degree summa cum laude from the University of Wyoming in 1984.
Ms. Williams is a member of the Alumnae Advisory Board of the University of Denver Chapter of Delta Delta Delta. She is a member of the American Bar Association, the Colorado Bar Association, and the El Paso County Bar Association.
- Colorado, 1989
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado, 1989
- J.D., University of Denver College of Law, 1989
- Order of St. Ives, an academic honor society
- Graduated first in her class
- B.S., summa cum laude, University of Wyoming, 1984
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- El Paso County Bar Association
- Alumnae advisory board, University of Denver Chapter of Delta Delta Delta